The Ashe Family, consisting of Pat and Marion Ashe and their seven children, has lived life to the full. Although life has brought its ups and downs, we have been blessed by God in so many ways. Taught by our parents to serve others, as embodied in the Ashe Family motto — Non Nobis Sed Omnibus, we have each in our own way tried to make the world a better place for others. This section of the website contains:
- Archived posts from the “Latest News”.
- Christmas letters: From 1950 until 2008, Pat and Marion Ashe sent out Christmas greetings to friends, many of which contained news about the different stages of the family and their activities.
- Newspaper articles: From 1935 onwards, the Ashe Family has been in the news for one reason or another.
- Photos of the Ashe Family: We have grown over the years, and these photos show the different stages of our journey.
- Portraits: Three successive generations of the Ashe Family have had their portraits painted.
- Old Family Photos: Album 1