Vacationing in Lombok? Living in Lombok?
Relax in a calm setting with a traditional massage or foot reflexology; let our trained therapists refresh your mind and body, thus contributing to your health and vitality. Click here to see a list of the available treatments, as well as the current prices. Click here to see a gallery of photos of the Lemongrass Spa.
What are the facilities?
The Lemongrass Spa has been created to a high standard and offers the following:
– Professional equipment in the form of reflexology chairs and massage beds;
– Air-conditioned massage room;
– A reflexology area that is well-ventilated with fans;
– Clean towels and sarongs for each customer;
– Well-trained spa therapists;
– Two clean western-style toilets;
– Two showers with hot water;
– A calm, relaxing atmosphere.
Where are we?
Centrally located on the main road through Senggigi, the Lemongrass Spa is easily accessible either on foot from the hotels in Senggigi, or by taxi/motorbike from hotels/villas which are a bit further afield.
How to get to us?
Coming from the north into Senggigi, go past the Sheraton Hotel and the Art Market on the right, and the Asmara Restaurant on the left, and we are on the right 50 metres after the Asmara. Coming from the south into Senggigi, go past the Post Office (on the left) and the BNI Bank (on the right), and we are 50 metres after the Post Office on the left. Lemongrass Spa is located next to the new Mandiri Bank branch, which also has an ATM. See Google Map below:
View Lemongrass Spa, Senggigi, Lombok in a larger map